Design, Life, and Style.  A chic lifestyle blog. Design, Life, and Style about me link Design, Life, and Style advertisement/sponsorship link Design, Life, and Style travel reviews link Design, Life, and Style recipes/cooking link Design, Life, and Style fashion/style link Design, Life, and Style interior design link Design, Life, and Style home link

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Guest Bathroom Decor: Before & After

Nic bought this cute condo in the Riverwoods development of Provo, UT in 2007. He moved in along with some friends as roommates. The condo remained a bachelor pad until April 2012 when we got married and I moved in (and the roommates were kicked out). The past year has been spent merging our tastes and making this condo feel like home.

I hesitated at first to display pictures of our home because I have not done a lot of work on the condo. I have done the bare minimum to make it feel homey and put my stamp on things because I knew our time here would be fairly short term. So please don't judge my design skills on what I've done here.  When we move into a more permanent home I intend to get a lot more creative :)

A few weeks before I moved in I took some "before" pictures of the place and I thought it would be a fun blog post to show you my "after" pics. The before pictures were taken in all of its messy, unorganized, bachelor pad glory (sorry Nic!). Here are the changes that I have made to our guest bathroom. Stay tuned for more Before & After pics to follow.

Like something that you see? Click the links at the bottom of the post to find out where I bought each piece.

Before





After











And a quick "Hello!" from me


Shower Curtain: West Elm, Sold Out but loving this shower curtain
Organic White WoodGrain Towels: West Elm
Navy Hand Towels: Tahari via TJ Maxx, loving these similar Pottery Barn towels
Sunburst Mirror: TJ Maxx and DIY... Tutorial here
Soap Dispenser and Toothbrush Holder: West Elm, Sold Out but obsessing over these
Vase and Flowers: Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment