Design, Life, and Style.  A chic lifestyle blog. Design, Life, and Style about me link Design, Life, and Style advertisement/sponsorship link Design, Life, and Style travel reviews link Design, Life, and Style recipes/cooking link Design, Life, and Style fashion/style link Design, Life, and Style interior design link Design, Life, and Style home link

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

2013 Spring Fashion Trend: Ankle Strap Shoes

The buyers at Nordstrom sure know what they're doing. These beautiful French Connection sandals may just be my favorite purchase of the Spring so far. I cannot wait until it is really warm enough to wear them!


Nordstrom has identified Ankle Strap Shoes to be a top shoe trend this year. Click the link to see their full inventory of sexy and stylish ankle strap shoes...specifically sandals (they are to die for).

Here is how I decided to style my French Connection "Nina" sandals. This is a look that I would wear out to lunch with the girls or going out with my Hubby.




french connection shoes, spring shoes, nordstrom shoes, louis vuitton bags, j crew outfit, j crew pants


Tee: J Crew Cropped Pants: J Crew Factory Bag: Louis Vuitton 
Shoes: French Connection (available at Nordstrom and Piperlime)
Jewelry Details: here




3 comments:

  1. Very nice post! I love the color of your outfit and also the ankle shoes. I also love the fashion jewelry you are wearing. Actually, I love all of them. I love Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment Heather! I love hearing feedback from readers. If you have a moment you should enter my Giveaway that is running through March 31st!
      http://www.designlifeandstyle.com/2013/03/west-elm-gift-card-giveaway.html

      Delete
  2. Very nice outfit! Definitely something I would wear!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete