Design, Life, and Style.  A chic lifestyle blog. Design, Life, and Style about me link Design, Life, and Style advertisement/sponsorship link Design, Life, and Style travel reviews link Design, Life, and Style recipes/cooking link Design, Life, and Style fashion/style link Design, Life, and Style interior design link Design, Life, and Style home link

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Statement Tee





tee: Madison & Berkeley...jeans: Gap...heels: Steve Madden...clutch: Deux Lux
watch: Michaels Kors...necklace: old, similar here...shades: Chanel, similar here

Boy, oh boy, do I love this tee. It is so easy to wear and so versatile. Does it look familiar? The last time I wore it was in this post a few weeks ago.

I wore this outfit to go to the movies on Saturday night with my hubs and some great friends of ours Madison and Chris. We saw World War Z. It was very entertaining and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. This movie has some serious action; I basically felt like was having an anxiety attack for two hours straight. That's how intense it is. That being said...you really should go see it especially over the holiday weekend.

I posted yesterday about a fun Fourth of July Recipe I tried out. You can see the full post on Red, White, and Blue Deviled Eggs here.

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. girl i LOVE that clutch and tee! adorable!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is AWESOME!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Carly! It is oh so comfy too!

      Delete
  3. Love that t-shirt! I need something like that! Going to have to check it out!

    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacqueline- you will LOVE it. Its so easy to wear yet so cute!

      Delete
  4. The perfect go-to outfit for the weekend. Very simple but fashionable!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete