Design, Life, and Style.  A chic lifestyle blog. Design, Life, and Style about me link Design, Life, and Style advertisement/sponsorship link Design, Life, and Style travel reviews link Design, Life, and Style recipes/cooking link Design, Life, and Style fashion/style link Design, Life, and Style interior design link Design, Life, and Style home link

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Home Trends Utah

The first blog I ever started was Home Trends Utah. I began blogging for an Interior Design class that I was taking at Brigham Young University. 2 years later and I still love blogging but I wanted to talk about other topics that I am interested in such as entertaining, personal style, food, and travel. That is why I decided to get serious about blogging, buy my own domain (designlifeandstyle.com), and rename the blog Design, Life, and Style. Only problem is that I did not want to lose the traffic being forwarded to my old posts on Home Trends Utah by Google and Pinterest so that is why I now have two blogs running!

Home Trends Utah will be updated periodically with Interior Design specific posts but Design Life and Style will be my main platform to talk about all the things that I love. I hope you enjoy my posts and I am looking forward to a new beginning with a new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment