Design, Life, and Style.  A chic lifestyle blog. Design, Life, and Style about me link Design, Life, and Style advertisement/sponsorship link Design, Life, and Style travel reviews link Design, Life, and Style recipes/cooking link Design, Life, and Style fashion/style link Design, Life, and Style interior design link Design, Life, and Style home link

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Street Style J Crew Edition







I'm kind of obsessed with J. Crew. I wear it all too often. But I honestly can't help it! Every season they seem to come out with something that turns into my new favorite piece. And right now everything is 25% off use code SPRINGBEST! (and 30% off for card holders woohoo!) J. Crew is my #1 place to go for some good retail therapy so I highly recommend that you check out the sale.

To see a lot more of my everyday looks follow me on Instagram @lealeyds.

The J Crew Gift Card Giveaway winner was announced today! Click here to see if you won!

No comments:

Post a Comment