Design, Life, and Style.  A chic lifestyle blog. Design, Life, and Style about me link Design, Life, and Style advertisement/sponsorship link Design, Life, and Style travel reviews link Design, Life, and Style recipes/cooking link Design, Life, and Style fashion/style link Design, Life, and Style interior design link Design, Life, and Style home link

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Leather





clutch: Target...lips: MAC "Everyday Diva"

Hey ladies! I'm back from my blogging hiatus!

Some of you may not know that in addition to blogging on the side I have a full time job as an Account Manager at a software company. And from time to time my job gets VERY hectic. I've been working on a few projects that have been stressful time consuming to say the least and when I'd get home from work at night I'd be too lazy to blog.

But you know what? I totally missed it!
I love blogging! It gives me a chance to be creative and express myself. So please bare with me in times that my posting may start to dwindle; I promise I'll always come back :)

Now..let's discuss this outfit. It basically makes me feel like a rockstar. This is just about as edge-y as you'll ever see me but I really did enjoy turning up the sass last night.

Have a great day and stop by tomorrow for some interior design inspiration!


1 comment:

  1. Love the different textures in this outfit!
    xoxo-Kate Styled Pretty
    www.katelyngreer.com

    ReplyDelete