Design, Life, and Style.  A chic lifestyle blog. Design, Life, and Style about me link Design, Life, and Style advertisement/sponsorship link Design, Life, and Style travel reviews link Design, Life, and Style recipes/cooking link Design, Life, and Style fashion/style link Design, Life, and Style interior design link Design, Life, and Style home link

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Life 10.6 - 10.12



Today is another double post Thursday...woohoo! Post 1 of 2 is my weekly recap on life. And post 2 of 2 is an update on our home renovation.

We kicked off the week with a beautiful drive through the mountains after watching the Sunday sessions of General Conference. We live at the base of Provo Canyon and every Fall one of my favorite activities is to go on drives and see the beautiful colors.  The pictures really do not do this scenery justice. It is absolutely breathtaking and really makes you appreciate God's creations. We live in a gorgeous place and I feel blessed every day that I get to step out my front door and take in this beauty.




I had the treat of having a mid-week hot date with my hubs to a pre-season Jazz game to check out the new line up. Going up to Salt Lake and getting dressed up on a random Tuesday definitely made it feel like a special night. Sometimes I still catch myself thinking it's weird to be out and about on a "school night"...no seriously....I still do think that and I'm 24 years old haha. I honestly forget I'm an adult sometimes...whoops!

Anyway, the game was lots of fun. We had great seats (thanks to Adobe) and ran into a few good friends that we haven't seen in a while. I can't wait for the season to start!




Thanks Troy for the awesome photo bomb... ;)



We wrapped up the work week with the awesome surprise of seeing some major progress on our home renovation. All of the demolition work is done now and we're looking forward to seeing our new design choices come to life. More updates on the home are in the second of today's two posts.


On Saturday we went to the BYU Homecoming game. It has been so much fun going to BYU football games so often. I always look forward to them every week there is a home game. What makes it especially fun is that we go with our awesome friends Chris and Madison who we absolutely love (but we all didn't get a pic together this week). After the BYU game we went to Chili's to watch some more college football and get some yummy food. It was a great Saturday night!



 Those are the highlights of last week! What did you do last weekend?

(today's second post on the house renovation is here)

No comments:

Post a Comment