Design, Life, and Style.  A chic lifestyle blog. Design, Life, and Style about me link Design, Life, and Style advertisement/sponsorship link Design, Life, and Style travel reviews link Design, Life, and Style recipes/cooking link Design, Life, and Style fashion/style link Design, Life, and Style interior design link Design, Life, and Style home link

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Easter Outfit Inspiration


spring outfit, easter dress, polyvore board, steve madden, j crew pave bracalet, ted baker dress

All of my life Easter Sunday has alway been one of my favorite holidays. Getting all dolled up in a brand new dress to go to church in is always so fun. Here is some inspiration for what to wear on Easter. 

Pastels, feminine dresses, and classy accessories are all on my wish list this year!

1. Ted baker dress
tedbaker-london.com





2. J Crew pave bracelet
jcrew.com



3. Kate spade bangle
katespade.com
5. Rebecca Minkoff "Owen" Clutch






NORDSTROM - Shop the top 10 trends for spring

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Ali. I love the clutch too, it might be my favorite part.

      Delete