Design, Life, and Style.  A chic lifestyle blog. Design, Life, and Style about me link Design, Life, and Style advertisement/sponsorship link Design, Life, and Style travel reviews link Design, Life, and Style recipes/cooking link Design, Life, and Style fashion/style link Design, Life, and Style interior design link Design, Life, and Style home link

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sister Article Featured on withHEART.com


I had the pleasure of writing about my two favorite women in the world, my sisters Tai and Rae, for an article featured on withHEART.com. withHEART is a lifestyle blog written by KSL TV reporter Jen Stagg. Jen is doing a series of "Sister Act" posts and I am very honored to have been chosen to be featured. Make sure to visit withHEART to read Jen's latest posts. Here is the article, I hope you enjoy it!

SISTER ACT: PHERRIBO THREE


 photo psisters3_zps67ec4793.jpg
Lea lives in Provo, Utah with her husband.  Tai lives in Saratoga Springs with her husband and three little girls, and Rae lives in New Jersey, where the sisters are from, with her husband and two children.
Distance hasn’t damaged their relationship.  These stunners celebrate each other’s talents and personalities.
1) What is the best part about having a sister? 
The best part about having sisters is the blessing of a constant support group. I can count on my sisters for advice on something as small as picking out an outfit for date night with my husband or something as important as starting my family. They are always there to help me.
2) What is the worst part?
The worst part is that we all have strong personalities and there are times when we don’t agree. But hey…a little friendly banter makes life more interesting, right?
3) Qualities you love most about your sisters?
Tai: I love her compassionate spirit. She is the person that you go to when you are having a rough day and just want to vent. She always provides a shoulder to lean on or to cry on. Tai is the type of sister and friend that you can chat with forever about absolutely anything.
Rae: Rae is the logical one. She will give you straight forward,  no non-sense advice and sometimes I really need that. Rae is also very driven and self disciplined. She has been able to accomplish so much because of that. As logical and disciplined as she might be she is absolutely hilarious! When we get together it is non-stop giggles. I always wish she lived closer.
4) Is there ever any sister drama?
Now that we are all adults there is basically no drama at all, but I can recall growing up when they would get annoyed that their pesky little sister was eavesdropping or following them around or getting into their things.
5) Tell me a cherished memory of your sisters.
One of my most cherished memories was having my sisters with me on my wedding day. They were so attentive to all of my needs. I could feel how very happy they were for me and Nic. Having them share in the most important day of  my life will forever be imprinted on my heart.
 photo psisters2_zps9f36ae48.jpg
6) Hilarious quality about them.
Tai: Tai can be extremely dramatic; Rae and I find this hilarious. All of her stories are so elaborate and detailed that you can’t help but laugh with her (or sometimes at her…but in a loving way of course)
Rae: Rae is always doing ridiculous things. From making crazy facial expressions to talking in silly voices. She is a total crack up. Rae can also remember every lyric to every song ever written. A conversation with Rae always sparks a song that she remembers and will sing on queue.
7) A personal message for your sisters…
Tai and Rae, you have always been the people that I wanted to be the most like. You’ve been an incredible example to me my whole life and I have to thank both of you for helping me grow into the woman that I am today. I feel so very blessed to have you both in my life. I think God just knew that I needed two immediate best friends and that is why He blessed me with sisters. I love you girls!
 photo psisters_zpsd95949f5.jpg
Loved them!
The sister submissions continue throughout the weekend– check back!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading about you three sisters and we have something in common. I am the oldest of 3 sisters and I love them as if they were my best friends and my little girls. We are getting to know each other even though we grew up together we didn't get to know each other til our parents were dead. I admire their wisdom and personalities and am blessed to have them as my sisters

    ReplyDelete