Design, Life, and Style.  A chic lifestyle blog. Design, Life, and Style about me link Design, Life, and Style advertisement/sponsorship link Design, Life, and Style travel reviews link Design, Life, and Style recipes/cooking link Design, Life, and Style fashion/style link Design, Life, and Style interior design link Design, Life, and Style home link

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Top Picks for Easter DIY Projects

Sometimes you think up a DIY project that looks amazing in your head and then just does not turn out how you want it to. This Spanish moss wreath I made is a great example of that...


Since I took the time to go to Hobby Lobby and buy all the necessary supplies and make the wreath I decided to blog about it anyway. So instead of focusing on my very disappointing wreath I would like to show you some pictures of Easter decorations made with moss that might inspire you. Enjoy!

Moss Easter Wreath Tutorial at Little Birdie Secrets


Moss Table Topper by Good Housekeeping





And don't forget to enter the West Elm gift card giveaway!



No comments:

Post a Comment