Design, Life, and Style.  A chic lifestyle blog. Design, Life, and Style about me link Design, Life, and Style advertisement/sponsorship link Design, Life, and Style travel reviews link Design, Life, and Style recipes/cooking link Design, Life, and Style fashion/style link Design, Life, and Style interior design link Design, Life, and Style home link

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Scarf Print

I wanted to share with you the look I put together for my guest post on saltstyleblog.com in case you were not able to see it! I am a big fan of patterns and prints. This summer I am loving "scarf print". It is a bold and busy print so I decided to pair it with some neutral white pants and simple jewelry.

This week has gone by so fast for me. I have been swamped at work so I'm looking forward to the weekend. Does anyone have any fun plans this weekend? Let me know in a comment!

Have a fab day!





top: Forever 21-Shop Forever21.com...pants: J Brand...sandals: Steve Madden 
bag: old MARC by Marc Jacobs but loving this style 
sunnies: Chanel via Hidden Valley Eye Care in Draper, similar here
watch: Burberry, this rose gold version is to die for!


2 comments:

  1. That top is simply gorgeous and looks wonderful paired with those white pants!
    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment, Nicole! And thank you for visiting my blog! I hope you stop by again soon! xo, Lea

      Delete