Design, Life, and Style.  A chic lifestyle blog. Design, Life, and Style about me link Design, Life, and Style advertisement/sponsorship link Design, Life, and Style travel reviews link Design, Life, and Style recipes/cooking link Design, Life, and Style fashion/style link Design, Life, and Style interior design link Design, Life, and Style home link

Friday, June 7, 2013

Holy Chic





tee: Madison & Berkeley...skirt: Bailey 44, similar here...shoes: Isola, on sale!!!
bag: Target...watch: Michael Kors

A "dressed-up casual" look for this Friday. 
I  have to say, I am LOVING graphic statement tees these days! 
And, how awesome is this Target bag? It was only $19.99. Score!

I hope you all have exciting plans for this weekend. The Hubs and I will be hitting up the Utah Valley Parade of Homes to get some ideas for our new place. If you're in the area you should go tour some of the homes; it is one of our favorite things to do every year. 

Next week I'll be posting my photos from the home show so make sure to check back if you want to see the latest in interior design and home decor!

Have a great weekend! Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. This is my favorite look! Seriously I am obsessed with it! You look so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit :) just came across your blog :) i live in provo as well! :)

    Jessica
    ncgrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! It is always so good to meet a fellow blogger that lives in Provo! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment. I hope you stop by again soon!
      xo, Lea

      Delete
  3. love that skirt!!! And that graphic tee is amazing! You look adorable!!!!

    xoxo

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the kind comment, Elise! You are so gorgeous! I love reading your blog.

      Delete