Design, Life, and Style.  A chic lifestyle blog. Design, Life, and Style about me link Design, Life, and Style advertisement/sponsorship link Design, Life, and Style travel reviews link Design, Life, and Style recipes/cooking link Design, Life, and Style fashion/style link Design, Life, and Style interior design link Design, Life, and Style home link

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Modern

This is the first of my posts featuring homes from the Utah Valley Parade of Homes. I am so excited to share with you some of the beautiful interiors.

I have to say, I am not a huge fan of Modern design. BUT... I love how Ezra Lee Design + Build brings urban style modern homes right to the heart of the suburbs in Utah County. Utah County can always use more diversity so I applaud him for broadening our scope of architectural styles.

Enjoy the photos and please check out Ezra Lee's website for more examples of his incredible work.










Interior Design: Ezra Lee Design + Build

All photos are property of Lea Leydsman and designlifeandstyle.com. Please do not use without my expressed permission.



1 comment:

  1. I love how the aqua blue is used as an accent throughout the entire home!

    ReplyDelete