Design, Life, and Style.  A chic lifestyle blog. Design, Life, and Style about me link Design, Life, and Style advertisement/sponsorship link Design, Life, and Style travel reviews link Design, Life, and Style recipes/cooking link Design, Life, and Style fashion/style link Design, Life, and Style interior design link Design, Life, and Style home link

Friday, October 4, 2013

GroopDealz Picks Week 1


1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Hi Friends!

I am so excited to team up with GroopDealz to share with you my picks of the week this month!
GroopDealz is a great place to find on trend items at crazy low prices.
I have used GroopDealz many times to purchase jewelry and home decor items and I have never been disappointed.  This week my picks are focused on a few hot trends this season: lace-up boots, loafers, floppy hats, and of course you can never go wrong with a good scarf!

Thank you for reading and I hope you stop by GroopDealz to check out their sales. These items tend to go fast so hurry on over to groopdealz.com.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment