Design, Life, and Style.  A chic lifestyle blog. Design, Life, and Style about me link Design, Life, and Style advertisement/sponsorship link Design, Life, and Style travel reviews link Design, Life, and Style recipes/cooking link Design, Life, and Style fashion/style link Design, Life, and Style interior design link Design, Life, and Style home link

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Lookbook: Little Sequin Dress






dress: Banana Republic (in black online but the metallic should still be in stores)
*Disclaimer: This very dress is short. Size up if you're looking for extra length. I had to exchange mine after seeing how short it was on me :(
jacket: J Crew...heels: Target, sold out. similar here on sale!
clutch: J Crew Factory (with 50% off only $34)...watch: Michael Kors

photography: Jessa Kae Photography...make up: Vivian Johnson

What girl doesn't love some sparkle? This glitzy dress from Banana Republic is perfect for the holidays or New Year's Eve. I love the different metallic tones in the dress. It gives it some warmth as opposed to just stark silver. I guarantee the dress is even more gorgeous in person because the pattern of the sequins stands out more. It is so striking!

As I noted above this dress is quite short. That is my one and only complaint. For girls like myself that like to stay modest I would recommend sizing up for some extra length. Or if you're not as tall as me (I'm 5' 8") you might be fine with the length :)

This is my final holiday look and I hope you enjoyed my mini Holiday Lookbook. If you have any questions or would like suggestions on a holiday ensemble leave me a comment, message me on Facebook, or tag me in Instagram. I am always happy to help with style advice!

Stop by tomorrow for this week's home renovation update! We're getting close to the end people!!! I am so excited!

Have a great day

3 comments:

  1. Om gosh!!! this is so cute I so love the tam nd ofcourse beautiful as always. Happy Holidays hun xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a beauty! The hair and makeup are fab. I knew Vivian back in the day; she's ridiculously talented. I don't think everyone could pull off that sequin number, but you're killing it.

    ReplyDelete