Design, Life, and Style.  A chic lifestyle blog. Design, Life, and Style about me link Design, Life, and Style advertisement/sponsorship link Design, Life, and Style travel reviews link Design, Life, and Style recipes/cooking link Design, Life, and Style fashion/style link Design, Life, and Style interior design link Design, Life, and Style home link

Friday, October 25, 2013

Chevron Curtains: Get the Look at GroopDealz


I found this beautiful living room inspiration photo on Pinterest and saw that these chevron curtains were sold at West Elm . I love this look and thought it would be awesome to recreate.

As I was researching what to highlight for my GroopDealz pic of the week I was pleasantly surprised to see that they had very similar curtains for a much better price!


Window coverings can be so pricey so at a price point of $32.99 the GroopDealz curtains are a much better buy. And they come in a variety of colors too!

I think that these curtains would be darling in a nursery or kids room, a craft room, or play room.

Check out this deal along with many others at groopdealz.com.

(here's a direct link to the curtains)

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment